This product is EPA EXEMPT.
KLEAN-GERM is perfect to use when planting new plants or transplanting them. It's a fungal product that forms a symbiotic relationship with the plant root, extending the reach of the roots in collection of moisture and nutrients
KLEAN GERM 0-0-6 OMRI Approved for Organic Growing
Soluble Potash (K2O) 6.0%
Derived from Casein Peptides
CONTAINS NONPLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS
- Bacilluslicheniformis 120,000,000CFU/g Bacillus Megaterium 120,000,000CFU/g
- Bacillus Pumilis 120,000,000CFU/g Bacillus Subtilis 120,000,000CFU/g
- Glomus aggregatu 22prop/g Glomus Etunicatum 22prop/g
- Glomus Intraradices 22prop/g Glomus Mosseae 22 prop/g
- Pisolithustinctorius 6,000 prop/g Rhizopogon amylopogon 1,650 prop/g
- Rhizopogon fulvigleba 1,650 prop/g Rhizopogon luteolus 1,650 prop/g
- Rhizopogon villosulus 1,650 prop/g Scleroderma cepa 3,250 prop/g
- Scleroderma citrinum 3,250 prop/g Trichoderma harzianum 300,000 CFU/g
How to Use
Mix one teaspoon (0.17 ounces or 5 grams) of product in one gallon of water and apply up to 500 sq. ft. of soil. Apply once during initial spring growth.
Hydroponics: Do not brew in the reservoir. Use or discard non-aerated solution within 12 hours.
Potted Plants (soil & soilless medium): Mix one teaspoon (0.17 ounces or 5 grams) of product in one gallon of water. Apply at time of germination or transplant. If it's an extended grow period apply again after three months.
This product is intended to establish colonies of beneficial bacteria in soil and soilless mediums.
Handling: Do not ingest or inhale. Avoid contact with eyes, cuts or sores. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use.
STORE IN A COOL DARK PLACE