Klean Bio is the FlagShip of the products. Klean Bio is a biomass of rhizobacteria that colonize the root zone creating a favorable environment for the plants, improving the ecological system for optimum soil health.
Enhanced nitrogen fixation, Enhanced phosphorus availability, Production of plant stimulating hormones, Improved iron availability and amino acids.
Klean Bio can be applied up to and including the day of harvest.
The active ingredient of Klean Bio is a naturally occurring beneficial bacterium of soil microbes, with a wide range of enzymatic activity. Also colonizes plant root hairs and the root zone.
None Plant Food Material
- Bacillus subtilis Count-108
- Bacillus Thuringiensis Count-108
- Pseudomonas fluorescens Count-108
- Pseudomonas putida Count-108
- Emulsification containing fermented plants, vegetable oil and Phospholipids ___ 40.00%
- Emulsification containing water _________________________________________________ 60.00%
- Total ____________________________________________________________________________100.00%
How to Use
For initial application: Mix 2.5 oz of Klean Bio in one gallon of water. Drench soil near all roots.
For maintenance application: Mix 1.25 oz of Klean Bio in one gallon of water. Apply every 7-10 days, during all grow cycle, in conjunction with our other products. Apply all product after mixing; do not allow mix to stand overnight.
Klean Bio can be mixed and used with other agricultural chemicals for which such mixing is permitted by the product labels.
Do not ingest or inhale. Avoid contact with eyes, cuts or sores. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after use.
STORE IN A COOL DARK PLACE